Registered patients at St Luke’s Health Centre must be resident within Southend and should live closest to the centre than any other GP practice.
- Disabled access is available
- Disabled car parking is available
As a patient you can access any of the following services:
- vaccinations (including the flu jab)
- contraceptive advice (including emergency contraception)
- maternity services
- cervical screening
- stop smoking advice
- drug and alcohol misuse management
- weight loss advice
- specialist diabetes clinics and heart health checks
- chronic disease management
Our staff are here to help; they aim to provide expert advice that improves the health outcomes for patients who have specific needs in the community.
You have the right to request to see any practitioner that you like. Please contact reception for more information.